Generally your regular licence will be fine if it is locally issued or is legally translated into English, however for many rental car operators you also need an international licence for the rental insurance. Check your licence as some are international when issued and check the Terms and Conditions for the companies listing, if they have included it, as they will say if they require an international licence or not. If they don't say anything then you can go ahead and request a vehicle.